Sunday, January 27, 2008

so much to say...

but i'm gonna start with a very serious truth that i am strugglin' with today...

i truly have what's it called dysmorphia or something... yeah i could google it but sometimes i just like being you know how we were before the internet where we kind of knew what we were talkin' about... enough anyway so that the conversation could be had and that was always enough... shoot now does anyone really talk about anything real to anyone anymore... i warned ya' i got a lot on my mind...

anyway ~ you know that thing where you don't really see yourself as you are... in the mirror AND i'm not talkin' 'Man in the Mirror' kind of stuff... i mean... really ~ physically... 'cause well for any of my male friends that read this ~ i apologize in advance and you may want to stop reading here... but lately when i have PMS which lasts for about 10 days it seems... not that i'm bitchy or whatever... just well don't touch my chest... and for about five of those 10 days i swear the girls triple in size... and i am honestly in shock that my clothes fit me... and fit me easily even 'cause i feel HUGE and that's what I see in the mirror... now a few of you have seen the picture ~ seriously that is the girl i still see when i look at myself...

so the point here... i probably need more therapy or a labotamy (i don't care if that's not how you spell it...) 'cause it's really starting to just bother me too much... and i know i take good care of myself.... i work out ~ well hello I LOVE my Eliptical... nuff said... i could eat better... but ugh ~ i hate food...

k... i just had to get that out...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Whatcha gonna do with all that junk......

    ReplyDelete