Saturday, January 26, 2008

In the Land of Women...

great movie... well i enjoyed it anyway... and the reason i left... was so that my daughter would never say to someone ~

"i can't end up like her... she's cold and superficial... i mean she's obsessed with making her life look like a crate and barrell catalog... i don't understand how she doesn't scream every time she looks in a mirror" ~ Lucy

'cause i was headin' THERE... bullet dodged

so... i sat on my couch and watched a movie... might be the first time since i've lived here that i've done this... i typically sit on the coffee table... odd i realize but i can't explain it... it keeps me on my toes

Jordan has... Bronchitis... Toncilitis... Asthma... and Strep.... just YUK is all i have to say about that...

i heart my new dining room set... and my new tv ~ A LOT

i hired a housekeeper... and i am NOT ashamed of that... twice a month... and i get to play with my kids on the weekends i'm not workin' instead of trying to do it all ~ MUCH better plan

ok... that's all for now... OH WAIT... Adam Brody ~ my latest crush... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment