Monday, August 27, 2007

so he's a grader now...

first grader... and we had homework...

want to know what my son thinks the best thing about himself is... 'i'm the brains of the operation' and i tried really hard not to laugh 'cause he doesn't get that makin' people laugh is a good thing yet

he looked so cute in his new outfit today ~ let me tell you what... Kohl's has a line of Tony Hawk wear for little boys... VERY cute!!! when i made too much of it ~ what does he say to me 'Mom... they are just clothes... it's not like they will make me popular or anything.'

and my girl... a sixth grader ~ and she has no idea how proud she made me when telling me at dinner tonight that she sat with a new girl who broke her leg over the summer... 'Mom... I volunteered to help her with her books and stuff from class to class 'cause that's just going to be too hard for her.'

again... it's the little gems like those that make me feel like maybe i am doing something right after all...



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 AM

    Don't call it an 'outfit'!!! Doh!!

    Jordan is SO tall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ABSOLUTELY beautiful. YOu have every reason in the world to be SO proud, you are a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so cute I just want to hug them! That's a very nice thing Jordan is doing, you should be proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. I cannot believe how they have grown. They are adorable. Just like their Mommy...they both have huge hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww... that's THE cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete