Monday, August 20, 2007

i'm coming out of my skin...

and i have been on this crazy emotional roller coaster for two weeks... and i love roller coasters... but i want OFF this one... now please ~ i am exhausted and i have a bad attitude... i take it out on the wrong people... and i just have this horrendous sadness in the pit of my stomach... i know it's a time thing... and it will fade but i have NO patience...

ugh ~ i need Labor Day weekend now... good music... my dearest friends... and to just be in that place that makes me the happiest ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    i'm always happy when i find my way back to blogger and u're here.

    i relate to this all too well; i've been on a roller coaster too. but as ur entry right before this one says:

    'may peace find you tonight
    like a breeze through your window
    and sit by your light
    let it warm by your fire
    and laugh with delight
    like a heavenly choir
    may peace find you tonight...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you and give you the biggest hug ever.

    ReplyDelete