Sunday, May 13, 2007

so i've mentioned that i'm reading...

today's life's lessons... 'the attitude is gratitude' ~ yes AMEN ~ i am grateful and if i haven't said thank you lately... well i've been remiss...

THANK YOU!! and if you are reading this... you know for what...

'...thank you for your time' ~ Adam Hood... Coffee Song... so much about that line... works for me... my second love language for example is time... and well yeah ~ that pretty much sums up how i feel about everything these days... life is truly made up of moments... anyway ~ i'm blessed and i know it... so just Thank You...

"Whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." ~ Matthew 21:22

"What things so ever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them." ~ Mark 11:24

ok ~ i realized something else... i talk to myself... but really i don't ~ see mostly i am doing out loud... what so many do privately... and to themselves just because it's what works for me... and does it make me look crazy ~ probably... but i don't even care 'cause i feel good... an open dialog for me has truly been better than any drug they prescribed... any couch session i ever had... you know i haven't found that particular building where many gather on Sundays and holidays to celebrate... worship... fellowship... like such a large portion of the population has... well at the risk of sounding blasphemous ~ there have been two occasions... at a little pub in Houston that is no longer in business... where i have truly felt closer to HIM than i have anywhere ever in my life before or since ~ so my point... i just carry it with me... and hold sermons of my own as needed... and find my answers on the wind... and from a variety of teachers... who all seem to agree ~ Truly

'All that we are is a result of what we have thought.' ~ Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment