Monday, April 23, 2007

it's a practice...

of mine to not say anything ~ when i have nothing nice to say... i call it hiding on occasion... these days are better than most 'cause i don't completely clam up... but i have found that when i'm hurting... to heal... it's really best for me to just be in my head... sort it out... and well get a puppy...



that's my Juno... and the beautiful thing... she loves me... and she just wants to love me... and she snuggles... like the best snuggler ever... while new people are exciting... not so much that she isn't still happiest when she sees me... she listens to me... she loves makin' me happy... we have a few bumps in the road... no question... for example she needs to understand that she will be close to 150lbs... so walking over the back of the recliner is NOT going to be a good idea... so anyway... my Kailey is still the most perfect dog ever... and still loves me THE most... after 10 years STILL... so here's to adding TO the love... oh tonight... they were both drinkin' out of the same bowl... it was the cutest thing ever...

i'm almost through my little phase... and they BOTH help... i'll be back to regular blogs... with all kinds of stuff... but for now... it's just truly all best kept where it is... well except for all THAT 'cause if you read it... there was actually a lot there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment