Tuesday, December 13, 2005

'Now we are ready for Texas'

says my five year old to my pop who was looking at me with a rather bewildered face as i unpacked the 10 koozies that came in one of the boxes that arrived today ~ i promise i'm not making this up...

apparently i only need three Brandon Jones koozies 'cause that is all that arrived... my coveted George's Bar koozie and my first ever koozie 'Keep Austin Weird' are safe and sound back in my possession

i promise everyone it TRULY is the little things that make all the difference

my new favorite song...

Where Did You Go ~ SouthFM

'... and when the world has taken all you have to give
i promise i won't say i told you so...'

check out SouthFM.com and especially the online journal... www.swallowingthepill.com

Paco is an incredible writer...

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR KOOZIES!
    I guess now that I'm converting to Texan I'll have to embrace the koozie.

    I seem to remember a lot more than 3 BWJ koozies on your possession. Hhhhmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...
    The young one is very smart. Now you are indeed ready for Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know... i did have A LOT more than three... apparently when packing up it was determined ~ not by me ~ that three was all that was necessary ;)

    ReplyDelete