Saturday, December 03, 2005

in spite of it all...

i do in fact still believe in people... that was pointed out to me today it's not really something that i have thought a lot about but its true ~ i mean i still believe in spite of everything that the father of my children and i could be friends which says a lot as most of you know

i do believe, maybe even blindly, that people do things with only the best of intentions and it takes well just short of a train wreck for me to see otherwise ~ if i care about someone i'll excuse away so much... often times things that are blatant and obvious but it's important ~ probably the most important thing in my world for me to believe that there is in fact good in everyone and that it just needs patience, kindness, caring, trust and saftey to bring it out...

i like this about me ~ i don't ever want to lose that

No comments:

Post a Comment