Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the most spoiled puppy EVER...




ok... well from THAT photo... they are both spoiled... no doubt

But specifically I'm referring to this one...



she is the newest member of our family and just the sweetest... you would NEVER know we have a 7 month old puppy in the house!



She does A LOT of just THAT!!!

And I spoil my animals... I admit but I don't care, I don't have dogs that I don't want in my space... and I do mean right in it... usually attached to my hip in some form or another.

But this one...



She has taken it to a WHOLE new level. She has taken to not really wanting to drink her water out of her bowl on her own... I have to well spoon feed her for lack of a better word. And for now... I do and here is why...



THAT FACE!!! That face gets me everytime.

So... for those that missed it... on twitter or facebook... that is Shiloh... and she is super sweet and while we still miss our Kailey every day. Shiloh has helped make our home a little less sad!

But yes... they are BOTH spoiled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment