Thursday, September 03, 2009

a face lift...

i thought it might inspire... so here are a few things for y'all

* i twitter now... which means Travis Barker, Chris Daughtry and Shaq are now amongst my nearest and dearest

* i went to Wyoming and Idaho... i learned i'm NOT cool enough lol BUT it was a FABULOUS lesson to learn

* when i grow up i want to be a river guide

* i finally 'get' Jack Ingram

* i am considering sending the 13 year old back... i'm trying to find the receipt

* apparently my calling in life might be something like that of the dude from The Cleaner... i'm not sure it's what i want so when that 'call' comes in can you just ignore it... that's what i do if someone calls on my blackberry and i don't feel like talking

* $15 for Creed AND Staind... deal of the DECADE!

* i'm late for this party but i'm in LOVE with the Pioneer woman and her WHOLE family... but if they don't invite us for Thanksgiving i have a MOST acceptable back up plan

* the only good thing about the next six months is Thanksgiving by the way... its fall ~ NOT. A. FAN.

* i still love Tim McGraw and i'm not going to apologize for that... i only listen to The Dancehall Doctor's and previous albums however

'til next time... love Love LOVE

2 comments:

  1. I think you are plenty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:41 PM

    I think you are way cool but we will have to agree to disagree because I LOVE Fall.
    And I love that you love Thanksgiving because that's how I know we are soul sisters.
    And I love you!

    ReplyDelete