Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall is my least favorite season...

Probably comes from being raised in New England... I always felt like it was all a big hoax because sure it can be BEAUTIFUL in Vermont with the changing of foliage... but all that does is reel you in for the horror of the winter that is to come... i don't like winter... and fall is just a reminder that it's coming... the cold... the dreary... the gray... the damp... it really brings me down and the thing is that even here in Texas... although it's not at all as big of a change as it once was... its enough... and quite frankly more than i thought it would be... both winters here thus far have included more snow and ice than i had imagined there would be...

I've made some changes in my life recently... it's early still and the sting has almost completely left and I know in the long run I will be better off... but the timing sucked 'cause well it's Fall...

My house is almost done... and I look around my apt and it's bittersweet...

ok... so i'm wondering... is this what a caterpilar feels just before the final turn... the fear of what the next step mean... the anxiety of the unknown... the anticipation of all the exciting things that are about to be.... i believe it's got to be close...

My point in all this... even though at this moment with everything... i'm COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone... at the most inconvenient time... I'm pretty sure it's about to be the beginning of something FABULOUS...

1 comment:

  1. You deserve everything to be FABULOUS!!! You are going to be a BEAUTIFUL butterfly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete