Sunday, October 07, 2007

so i'm being a grown up...

and i don't much like it ~ but it was the right thing to do...

i keep tellin' myself that this years magic wasn't for me... and tryin' to be ok with that... for the record it's not workin'

so a few things that are on my mind...

Friday Night Lights... well now it's my FAVORITE SHOW... so it'll be replaced halfway through this season 'cause i'm a jinx for tv shows i'm sure of it

apparently i can pick College Football winners... who knew... lol

Gary Allan's Watchin' Airplanes is my latest obsession... NOT EVEN A CLUE why

i will be at Bleu Edmondson on thursday night... PERIOD ~ it's necessary

i love my life ~ truly and i'm tired of feelin' like i'm supposed to apologize for that

November to April is just going to suk... i keep sayin' i made it from October to January without even feelin' too much pain... so i'm hopin' that works again this time... however right now it seems impossible

'When you grow up your heart dies...' ~ i come from The Breakfast Club generation... i remember the first time i saw that movie and hearing that line... i remember thinkin' THAT will NOT happen to me... well it hasn't ~ but i worry that many of my kind took it seriously and have let it...

mostly i'm REALLY grateful for my friends ~ everyone thinks they have THE BEST friends... i know without question that i in fact do... from the ones that check in everyday... to the ones that i can not talk to for a few months at a time and yet... time has about stood still and all that matters is that we care and love each other A LOT!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was sad you couldn't make it, but there ARE things that are more important in life than a show (not many, but some...)

    I just hope that I get to see you sometime very, very soon.

    Love you!

    P.S. I ADORE Friday Night Lights - love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Thank you for Sunday night! I only had tears once and it was actually during Stoney, wasn't expecting that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because YOU are YOU that we are the ones that can call you friend...

    Just keep looking forward to Nov. 2nd...

    I promise it WON'T suk at ALL...

    (I can't make the GREAT start to Nov. last the whole time, but it's gonna help a little, I think...)

    LOVE You!!!

    ReplyDelete