Sunday, October 14, 2007

ever been really REALLY ANGRY

and just not want to share that with anyone ~ k... that's where i am right now... i'm tired of the lies... NEWSFLASH:

i am a grown up ~ i DO NOT need to be protected ~ trust me i've come far and from where i was i will not be broken again... i just won't allow it so don't think that i've given that power to anyone nor will i ever again... and i think that protection may translate to cowardice anyway or worse...

here's what i'm teaching my kids... don't lie to me ~ no matter how hard it may be... nothing is worse than a lie... we can always work with the truth and move forward to a positive place ~ but if you start with a lie... you build a castle of cards that is unstable and will eventually come crashing down around you

i have no patience or tolerance for lies... and someone asked me once what the biggest lie i've ever been told was....

'i love you'

k ~ walkin' away from this now... and leaving on a positive note

Bleu Edmondson ~ Lost Boy... buy it... HEAR IT... it's worth it!!! and it will make my heart happy when you share that you get it...

'we hoped against hope to find one voice
to sing what we were desperate to say...' ~ The Echo (Maybe Tonight)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    I am dealing with this myself honey as you have read. Maybe I didnt exactly SAY that in my post you commented on, but its part of what I meant.

    I'm tired. I am SO very tired of it all. I'm all out of trying. Today just took the cake for me. I started to add it to my blog post but figured you know what? I just can't; it gives them ammunition and the will to pull me back in time and time again, only to slam the door in my face again.

    Lies lies and more lies. Even the ones that are never spoken, but they are there. In black and white in the words that I read, and in color too, as in the pictures I see.

    As SOON as marathon season is over, you and me. Beer. Music. And a lot of girl time that I need so desperately.

    I love you honey.

    And THAT ain't no lie.

    ReplyDelete