Tuesday, January 16, 2007

signs...

you know... yesterday sucked ~ i'm not even kiddin' a little... but because i am me... and i believe the way i do... i'm gonna have those days ~ by late last night i was questioning every decision i've made in the last six weeks and wondering if perhaps i made the wrong choices

so i went in this morning to fill out the paperwork for my new job ~ thursday is my first day and when i left the interview i felt really good about the environment... i found the woman who interviewed me very easy to talk to and i felt it was a place that i could fit in and be a true part of their organization... so i'm excited but because of the way that things played out yesterday... some of my excitement was extinguished... as i was completing all the necessary forms there was a surge in the electricity and a breaker was tripped... when it was reset the lady that was assisting me walked over to the cd player to put their music back on and my eyes followed her and what was sitting outside of it's case on top of the cd player... Three Days ~ THE cd that changed my life PERIOD...

yeah... i believe in signs ~ thanks for that one today ~ i'm gonna be so much better than ok i believe in that

No comments:

Post a Comment