Sunday, April 16, 2006

UTAH...

so i'm off... and the crazy part is if you had asked me when i was oh... 10ish what i wanted to do when i grow up ~ live in a trailer in Utah... please i was 10 no real idea about the world... however something about Utah appealed to me... so here i am some 24 years later about to go and find out what it's all about... i hear Bryce Canyon is beautiful and we have a fantastic view of Salt Lake from the hot tub at this estate that we are going too... i'm sure that i'll embarrass the hell out of myself and i'm terrified that at the end of it all i'll just look foolish and they will wonder what he is doing with me... he keeps reassuring me that i'm just silly for that thought... they've already loved me most of my life

well here we go... and i'm just a bit ummm yeah ~ TERRIFIED

1 comment: