Wednesday, April 26, 2006

it wasn't a trailer...

it was more than i could explain and y'all wouldn't believe me if i tried... i was mistaken for the laundry lady... ok so there you go... that's about as well as i fit in to this amazing estate that we stayed in ~ however it was a fabulous week just the same... being that we are who we are... watching the Busch race on Friday night in the movie theater was a highlight... the subs in the floor made it 'feel' extremely real... the views were amazing... picture perfect ~ and Vegas well... hell it was Vegas and oh... oh OHHHHH... there were baby lions in MGM...

and he held my head 'cause at 5000 ft i fall asleep alot... and he held my head so it would bounce around... and we found THE best bar in Park City ~ O'Shucks... if you are there i recommend it... Smoking is Encouraged...'nuff said right ~ and they have Johnny Cash... Bob Marley and my new favorite band Scissor Sisters... it was perfect ~ and my new favorite beer 'cause i had never had one before Guiness...

ok... my new favorite song ~ Take Your Mama Out ~ Scissor Sisters


'...we'll let the good times all roll out
and if the music ain't good, well it's just too bad
we're gonna sing along no matter what...'

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time! I need to call you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Guiness?!?!?!?!? GUINESS?!?!?!?!? YUCK!!!! Guiness....Coca Cola Black..same thing

    ReplyDelete