Friday, June 26, 2009

i have sooooo much to say...

and yet i'm tonguetied all at the same time...

Michael Jackson's contribution to the world was CRUCIAL in forming who I am today.

I may be the ONLY PERSON on the planet that got where he was coming from when he talked about sharing the love... extending a bed to those without one... it wasn't about sex or anything perverted or anything devious... it was about recognizing that there are so many with less than nothing and being one with SO MUCH to share with them... he gave the world so much and still the world asked for more and speculated about things that our shameful society didn't understand...

For me the bottomline... he was an artist... sometimes it was a blessing... sometimes a curse beyond all curses... he was in fact as so many before me have said... MAGIC

'...everyone's taking control of me
seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show to me
will you be there for me
and care enough to bear me...' ~ Will You Be There... Michael Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Well said, I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete