Monday, September 08, 2008

stolen from my HayJay

I AM … refreshed.
I WANT… to go back to Austin.
I HAVE… to go on vacation soon.
I KEEP… the paper wristbands from shows.
I WISH I COULD… write songs.
I HATE… that word...
I FEAR… my children being in pain.
I HEAR… that little voice in my head telling me to go slow.
I DON’T THINK… clearly before 10am.
I REGRET… nothing.
I LOVE… music.
I AM NOT… ready for cold weather.
I DANCE… only when drunk.
I SING… all the time.
I NEVER… say never.
I RARELY… take a day off.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH… The Notebook or Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
I AM NOT ALWAYS… at peace.
I HATE THAT… I can't seem to be stronger.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT… a hundred different things.
I NEED… relax... take one thing at a time... then I'll get it right.
I SHOULD… stop shoulding on myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment